FOLLOWERS

27.11.11

it's past...

Do what you want, be who you want to be, do whatever you want, ...
WITHOUT ME.
I don't care anymore anything about you. You only valued me when you lost me. 
You have to learn to appreciate thing because if you don't, may mean that you don't deserve them. 
YOU DON'T DESERVE ME, which have to be clear. You don't deserve even that I look to you. I no longer do anything  for you, I don't care at all, really. I just want to be happy with my friends, they really appreciate me.
Yes, well, now you do. Now you appreciate me. You have now learned the lesson. But after how many opportunities? After how many mistakes? 
After a lots, so I don't want no longer excuses.
YOU ARE PAST FOR ME.





you are past
you are past
you are past
you are past
you are past



AND YOU WON'T BE MY FUTURE

(so I won't post anymore about you!!)






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario